Tuesday 26 March 2013

Quick Update

I am now in to my 2nd week and have managed to add in a Friday at the gym, so will definitely be doing 3 days a week!

I will even be going at 6.30am on Good Friday AND Easter Monday! How is that for dedication?

I have also bought myself some rather fetching workout gloves...
...As you can see I am yet to wear them, but I definitely need them as I am starting to get callouses on my hands already!

The first two times I did my new program I ached! And when I say I ached, I mean.. I ACHED!!! But after Fridays workout I felt OK. Then on Monday I came out in a stinking cold, and still managed to go, but again, felt OK today. I can definitely "feel it" when I am working out and immediately afterwards, but at least I am no longer dieing for the whole of the next day.

Here is a photo I took today, I have not actually lost any weight, but I do feel slightly smaller already... perhaps it is just me and in my head but anyway, here it is. I will let you decide if you think it is smaller than my previous one. (4x sessions of my new program)
I am having a re-assessment tomorrow night with one of the personal trainers, so hopefully I might be given a few tweaks or additions to my program. If so I will update them.

If I do not update before, then have a lovely Easter weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment